Konnecting logo
Print this   


After you decide on the course and institution, you will need to apply for a student visa to come to Australia. Visas are granted by the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC). Please note that if you are already in Australia holding visitor visa or working holiday visa, you can only study up to three months. If you wish to undertake longer course, you must apply for a student visa.

Advantages to studying on a student visa include:

•    you will have access to Australia’s subsidised student health cover which is much lower than visitor cover;
•    you will be allowed to study for longer than three months; and
•    you can apply for permission to work part time during semester and full time during holiday.

Based on your country’s assessment level and the course you enrolled, you can either apply for the visa online after paying the tuition fee and obtaining the electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), or lodge paper application after you receive a letter of offer for your full time course of study. You can contact our experienced education consultant to find out more information on how to make your visa application; and what your document requirements will be.

For Further information please contact us.